Major Milestone- 50 pounds down

July 21, 2015

Today's a big deal.
As of today I am officially down 50 pounds since I began this journey.
50 pounds down since I started my 2 week pre-op all liquid diet.


Its been an emotional journey,
and just as mental as physical. 
Weightloss is definitely a mind game. 
Some days I totally see a difference and I am motivated by results,
others I feel discouraged because I don't feel like I "look like" I"ve lost 50 pounds. 
Even though these pictures are not "full body" they help me see a 50 pound weight loss difference.
The picture on the left was taken days before my "all liquid diet" started.
The picture of the left was taken a week ago


One thing that I have really been focusing on lately
(and that I am sure has finally pushed me through the plateau and getting to this major milestone)
is working out at the gym, and signing up for a personal trainer.
Now, do I really have the money for a personal trainer? 
No, no I don't.
But I am so glad I'm making sacrfices to do it.
She pushes me and motivates me to get things done on my own. 

She also makes me look about 7 feet tall in this picture.
please ignore the "post workout sweaty/fuzz hair"


Remember the picture on the left? 
Pre-op compared to yesterday
#thatbaggyshirttho


Thanks again for everyone's support. 
Thanks for the love and the well wishes.
And now, for some celebatory GIFs:











3 comments

  1. You are so, so, so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so proud of you!!! keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, I can't wait for my journey to start, just over a month until surgery!

    ReplyDelete