My Pre-Op Uniform

April 29, 2015

The last little bit I've found myself basically wearing variations of the same outfit.
Black leggings/ black yoga pants/ black workout pants
Some form of cream/white shirt
(sometimes with a little neon or color_
and my new Nikes
Unkept/ Airdried hair.


Every.
Freaking.
Day. 


#sorrynotsorry
 

My current favorites are:
 these black work out pants from Old Navy.
(Ok what the freak? They are on sale for $20?!?!? I'm totally getting a second pair because I LOVE these)
My new Nikes,
and you can find the top here
Friz hair is unique, one of a kind and can not be bought. Sorry ladies.

This honestly hits a little too close to home:



2 comments

  1. I'm personally a big fan of taleoftransition blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete


  2. very helpful information, thank you very much this can be very useful for us all.
    Car Image Editing service

    ReplyDelete