All Liquid Diet-Day 9

April 29, 2015



Day 9 and we are hitting the home stretch.
It was a BEAUTIFUL spring day today.
This morning almost right when I woke up I need to take something to the mail,
because our community mailbox is just a bit down the road,
I decided to put on my tennis shoes and take my dog for a little walk around the neighborhood.
It was so nice out, and we were enjoying ourselves so much,
that we ended up walking for 2 miles
just enjoying the sunshine and the breeze.
Could there be a better way to start off your morning?
My dog Lucy- never ever willing to look at the camera. 
Stinker. 

I also came across this HYSTERICAL quarter life poem:


Picked up some more vitamins at Costco today
I'm a child and buy the gummy's
and also a new box of the Premier Protein.
Decided to try the vanilla
"jus' fo' fun".
(if you didn't read that in Nacho's accent you are doing it wrong)
It's good! I like it.
I still feel like chocolate is my favorite flavor of protein shakes.

Hardest part of the day:
Pizza and work today smelled SO good.
What the heck is the deal? Since when am I surrounded by pizza
ALL THE TIME.
I swear I wasn't around it this much before now.
Schmmmurg.
It's gotta be challenging though, right?

You know what I'm really missing right now?
Some quality meat.
Like turkey, steak, or chicken.
Anything that I can chew and just feel the protein.
But it's going to be a while until.
And until I can actually have meat,
I'll just keep on swiggin' these protein shakes and soup broth.

Fitbit stats:
Steps: 9.421
Water Intake: 66.3
Calorie Intake: 839


Post a Comment