All Liquid Diet- Day 4

April 23, 2015

Today was a "chill" day, because I needed to rest my ankle.
I mostly just let it heal, icing it 
and trying to pack up my things when I felt like I needed to get up.
My friend Claudia wanted to take me to lunch for my birthday,
and after the revelation from yesterday,I agreed
and we found a place to eat that would have soup.
Tomato and Basil. Pretty good. 
Although all I wanted to do was dip my fresh white roll in it.

I'm worried that I've become a little too relaxed when it comes to counting my calories and proteins.
So far I haven't ever gone over my calorie count, 
and with the help of Premium Protein
I haven't had an issue getting the 70 g of protein in either.

My water intake has also decreased 
because when all you do is drink your food, 
you just dont get as thirsty. ll do better though. 
Must get water in!
Must track calories religiously!
Must also track proteins.

Funny experience:
I also went out to eat with a friend for dinner,
again I ordered a soup.
I decided to get the big bowl because I hadn't felt satisfied since starting the all liquid diet,
and normally this bowl of soup would have been devoured without a second thought.
But today, I was so full at the end that it hurt my stomach!
I guess this means my stomach is shrinking! 
I can believe it though. 
I hardly even get hunger pains,
and when I do, I quick protein shake takes care of the job. 

To me, I feel like considering it's only day 4,
that's pretty good!
I'm feeling more empowered. 
I am going to make it 14 whole days! 


Post a Comment